Craving for Mango in winters – Try Refreshing Mango Fizz at Your Home
- November 28, 2019
- by: Desipop Soda
Indian beverages have so much to offer to a thirsty soul even in winters! I do not want to blabber much, but hey! The truth can never be ignored. The mesmerizing fragrance of mango and its aromatic drinks like Mango Fizz give your tongue a slurping flavor and the authentic Indian touch to it spell some magic on it; especially in the time of winters.
So, if you are a big mango lover like me and missing its charismatic taste already in early winters, then fret not, these mouth-watering mango recipes can quench your thirst of mango.
You will find no shortage of mangos this winter so be ready to use mangos in some of the mouth-watering mango’s drinks and Ice Cream soda recipes. We are collecting the best ones right here. These recipes will bring laughter, cheer, and a tropical twist to your gatherings.
Hot Mango & Orange Smoothie
Are you looking for a breakfast drink that will warm you up from the inside out? Try this hot smoothie at breakfast.
- 1 small mango/ Mongo fizz
- 1 orange
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- ½ cup boiling water
- Peel and slice the mango & orange (you can use mango fizz) into small cubes. Grate the fresh ginger.
- Blend the fruits properly until they become smooth.
- Pour ½ cup boiling water and stir it.
- Pour mixture into a microwave-proof bowl or mug and heat till warmed to your liking.
- Serve the drink in the mugs and enjoy.
Sugar Free Mango Ice Cream Soda
Suffering from diabetes and unable to leave your love for mangoes? Fret not; try our sugar free mango ice cream soda recipe to quench your mango thirst.
- 2 mangoes/ Mango Ice cream soda
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- ½ cup chilled unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp honey (optional)
- Peel and slice the mango into pieces
- Peel and chop the banana
- Put these two ingredients into freezer friendly bags. Keep them in the freezer for 6 to 8 hours.
- In the mixer jar, add both fruits, milk, and honey.
- Blend them to a smooth mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice-cream and refrigerate for another 6 hours.
- Scoop and serve with chopped fresh mangoes.
Blueberry & Mango Smoothie
- Mango chunks/ Mango fizz
- 2 small bananas
- 2 tbsp of frozen blueberries
- ½ cup of mango yogurt
- Blend mango yogurt, one small banana, and frozen mango chunks/mango fizz, with a half cup of water. Blend and pour into a tall glass.
- Blend the rest of the yogurt, a small banana, and frozen blueberries. Pour the mixture on the same glass on top of a mango mixture.
- Serve with coconut shreds and blueberries.
I hope with these exotic flavors of mango fizz and ice cream soda, you will not miss your favorite fruit throughout the winter season. Just try these recipes at your home and give your thirsty soul a mesmerizing taste.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE More From Author
Nam nec tellus a odio tincid unt auctor a ornare odio. Sed nonauris vitae erat conse quat auctor. Consectetur