Make This Diwali Memorable With These Exotic Orange Soda Recipes
- October 24, 2019
- by: Desipop Soda
Throwing a party involves a whole lot of planning. Right from the decor to the menu, it is the little attention to detail that can make all difference for a host. And adding an exotic orange soda welcome drink to your party is a great way to stand out.
So, if you have a Diwali party coming up; break the monotony and welcomes your guests in a different style. To help you plan your welcoming drink menu, here are some refreshing orange drinks recipes that will assuredly woo your guests.
2. Strawberry Blood Orange Soda
5 OZ of strawberry juice
5 OZ of coconut lime sparkling soda
5 OZ Santra Soda
5 OZ pineapple juice
- Fill a large jar with ice cubes.
- In a cocktail shaker, add strawberry juice, coconut lime sparkling soda, orange soda, and pineapple juice.
- Stir with a cocktail stirrer for about 20 seconds.
- Strain mixture into the Manson jar.
2. A Boozy Orange Floating Boat
Ice Cream (Vanilla)
- Take a large glass; place a large scoop of ice cream.
- Now, slowly pour the Santra/Orange Soda over the ice cream until 3/4th of the glass is filled.
- Top if off with another large scoop of the ice cream.
3. Refreshing Orange Syrup
- 4 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 cup orange soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon citric acid
- Wash, zest, and pour oranges soda to yield 1 cup of juice. Strain the juice and set it aside.
- Balance the zest in a small pan of boiling water for 30 seconds. Drain and repeat.
- Take a saucepan; mix the water, sugar, citric acid, and orange zest in it. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until the sugar has completely dissolved. Raise the heat and simmer steadily about 15 minutes until the mixture becomes thick.
- Remove the syrup from heat and strain out the orange zest. Add up to 1 cup of fresh juice to the syrup.
- Allow the syrup to cool before transferring it to a container for the fridge.
Try these refreshing flavors and allure your guests this Diwali. Cheers!